OFFICINE MARIO DORIN S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to simply as DORIN S.P.A.) has been active in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector since 1918. The notice describes the characteristics of the processing operations carried out by DORIN S.p.A. with regard to the navigation data of the www.dorin.com website.
What personal data do we collect?
DORIN S.p.A., in its capacity as Data
Controller, collects the following data:
- identification data of the user, such as, for example, IP addresses and domain names of the computer; - data relating to the use of the website by the user, through the use of technical and analytical cookies of third parties; - data provided voluntarily by the user with identification information - for access to certain services offered through the website, for which reference is made to the appropriate information in the relevant sections (for example, the "contacts" section).
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
DORIN S.p.A. processes personal data for the
- manage the proper use of the website;
- evaluate, in a statistical format, the use of the website by users;
- ascertain whether users have acted unlawfully to the detriment of third parties or to the detriment of DORIN S.p.A.;
- comply with European and national laws and the provisions of the relevant Supervisory Authority.
Why is the processing we implement legitimate?
The processing of personal data carried out by the Controller is legitimate because it is based on the consent of the data subject, expressed during the experience of browsing.
How does the DORIN S.p.A. process your personal data and for how long does it store them?
Your personal data are processed both in paper
and electronic form (server, cloud database, application software, etc.).
DORIN S.p.A. retains the personal information of users by following certain fundamental criteria, which are explained below: specifically, they must comply with the purpose of collection and the time limits set by law. Further specifications of retention times for each data category can be found on the website www.dorin.com.
To whom do we communicate your personal data?
Inside DORIN S.p.A.
Only employees of DORIN S.p.A. who need access to personal data to provide the services requested and limited to information that is instrumental to and related to such services may access such data. Specifically:
- administrative staff;
- sales office staff;
- production and order management staff.
Our employees and cooperators have been informed of the importance of maintaining absolute confidentiality with regard to personal data: DORIN S.p.A. takes all necessary actions to draw their attention to their responsibilities with regard to the protection of personal data.
DORIN S.p.A. shares personal information with some suppliers who assist it in providing the services you have requested: - third parties who provide support for the management of the website.
Should third parties access the data, they will do so in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by DORIN S.p.A.
We do not disclose personal information to other third parties without permission, except when required to do so by law or an Authority.
Are your data transferred abroad?
User's data are not transferred abroad.
What are your rights as data subject and how can you exercise them?
The new European Regulation on the protection
of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as a data subject, specific rights.
For each processing, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and that are being processed;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data stored by DORIN S.p.A. corrected if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: you can request that DORIN S.p.A. stops sending commercial communications at any time;
- Right to oppose to decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you may request that DORIN S.p.A. refrains from receiving decisions based on exclusively automated processes, including profiling activities;
- Right to revoke your consent: you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing at any time;
- Right to contact the Supervisory Authority for the personal data protection: you have the right to contact the personal data protection Supervisory Authority if you have any doubts about the processing of your personal data by DORIN S.p.A.
You may also exercise the following rights in certain circumstances: - Right to have your personal data deleted: you may request that DORIN S.p.A. deletes your personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal requirements to continue processing;
- Right to object to processing: you may request that DORIN S.p.A. stops processing your personal data;
- Right to limit processing: you have the right to request that DORIN S.p.A. limits the processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to have a copy of your data in a structured format that is transferable to another data Controller.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send an email to the address email@example.com or write to the following address specifying your request and providing us with the information necessary to identify you (also attaching a copy of your ID document): OFFICINE MARIO DORIN S.p.A. Via Aretina, 388 50061 Compiobbi (FI).
DORIN S.p.A. will answer you within one month. Should we be unable to respond for whatever reason, we will provide you with a detailed explanation as to why we cannot meet your request.
How can you contact us?
of this notice is to inform the user about the personal data collected by DORIN
S.p.A. and how they are processed. If you need any kind of explanation, please
contact us at the following contacts:
OFFICINE MARIO DORIN S.p.A. Via Aretina, 388 50061 Compiobbi (FI).
Tel.: +39-055-62321.1 - Fax: +39-055-62321.380 - firstname.lastname@example.org