OFFICINE MARIO DORIN S.p.A (hereinafter referred to simply as DORIN S.P.A.) has been active in the refrigeration and air conditioning sector since 1918. The notice describes the characteristics of the processing carried out by DORIN S.p.A. with regard to the contact and newsletter service.
What personal data do we collect?
DORIN S.p.A., in its capacity as Data Controller, collects the following personal data:
- personal data (name and surname);
- contact details (e-mail address and country).
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
DORIN S.p.A. processes the personal information of the data subject for the following purposes:
- provide feedback to the requests made;
- send information material about the services offered through the newsletter. Why is the processing we implement legitimate?
The processing of personal data carried out by the DORIN S.p.A is legitimate because it is based on the consent of the data subject.
How does DORIN S.p.A process your personal data and for how long does it store them?
Your personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form (servers, cloud database, application software, etc.).
DORIN S.p.A. retains the personal information of the data subject by following certain fundamental criteria, which are explained below: specifically, they must comply with the purpose of collection, with the time limits expected for the processing for marketing purposes and the time limits set by law. Further specifications of retention times for each data category can be found on the website www.dorin.com
To whom do we communicate your personal data?
Inside DORIN S.p.A.
Only cooperators of DORIN S.p.A. who need access to personal data to provide the services requested and limited to information that is instrumental to and related to such services may access such data. Specifically:
- administrative staff;
- sales office staff.
Our employees and cooperators have been informed how important it is to maintain absolute confidentiality of personal data: DORIN S.p.A. takes all necessary actions to draw their attention to their responsibilities with regard to the protection of personal data.
DORIN S.p.A shares personal information with some suppliers who assist it in providing the services you have requested:
- third parties who provide support for the management of the newsletter service.
Should third parties access the data, they will do so in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by DORIN S.p.A.
We do not disclose personal information to other third parties without permission, except when required to do so by law or an Authority.
What are your rights as data subject and how can you exercise them?
The new European Regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as a data subject, specific rights. For each processing, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and that are being processed;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data stored by DORIN S.p.A. corrected if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: you can request that DORIN S.p.A. stops sending commercial communications at any time;
- Right to oppose to decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you may request that DORIN S.p.A. refrains from receiving decisions based on exclusively automated processes, including profiling activities;
- Right to revoke your consent: you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing at any time;
- Right to contact the Supervisory Authority for the personal data protection: you have the right to contact the personal data protection Supervisory Authority if you have any doubts about the processing of your personal data by DORIN S.p.A.
You may also exercise the following rights in certain circumstances:
- Right to have your personal data deleted: you may request that DORIN S.p.A. deletes your personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal requirements to continue processing;
- Right to object to processing: you may request that DORIN S.p.A. stops processing your personal data;
- Right to limit processing: you have the right to request that DORIN S.p.A. limits the processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to have a copy of your data in a structured format that is transferable to another data Controller.
Should you want to exercise your rights, please send an email to the or write to the following address specifying your request and providing us with the information necessary to identify you (also attaching a copy of your ID document): OFFICINE MARIO DORIN S.p.A. Via Aretina, 388 50061 Compiobbi (FI).
DORIN S.p.A. will answer you within one month. Should we be unable to respond for whatever reason, the Controller will provide you with a detailed explanation as to why we cannot meet your request.
How can you contact us?
The purpose of this notice is to inform you about the personal data collected by DORIN S.p.A. and how they are processed. If you need any kind of explanation, please contact us at the following contacts:
OFFICINE MARIO DORIN S.p.A. Via Aretina, 388 50061 Compiobbi (FI).
Tel.: +39-055-62321.1 - Fax: +39-055-62321.380 - firstname.lastname@example.org