This notice, provided by the Controller pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, describes the characteristics of the processing of personal data contained in your curriculum vitae and the rights that the legislation guarantees you. What personal data do we collect?
The Data Controller collects and processes the following personal data:
- identification data of the data subject (name, surname, place and date of birth);
- contact data (address of residence, e-mail, telephone);
- data relating to the course of studies, knowledge of foreign languages and possession of any certifications;
- data relating to work experience;
- special data, only if communicated by the data subject.For what purposes do we collect your data and why is the processing legitimate?
The Controller collects and processes the personal information of the data subject with the following purposes:
- assessing the possibility of establishing a collaboration relationship (the legal legitimacy of the processing is based on the performance of a pre-contractual obligation between the Controller and the data subject);
- managing the selection process (the legal legitimacy of the processing is based on the performance of a pre-contractual obligation between the Controller and the data subject).
The consent to the processing of data is not required under art. 111 bis of Legislative Decree 196/03 (as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018), pursuing the Holder's exclusive purpose of evaluating the curriculum for the purposes of establishing a collaborative relationship. How does the Controller process your personal data and for how long does he store them?
The personal data of the data subject are processed both in paper and electronic form (servers, cloud databases, application software, etc.).
The Controller stores your personal information only for the time necessary to pursue the purposes for which information was collected, i.e. for two years from the collection date.
To whom do we communicate your personal data?
- scope of internal communication
The personal data of the data subject may be accessed by the cooperators who assist the Controller in the selection process. Our staff has been informed and trained on the importance of respecting the principles and rules regarding personal data processing.
- scope of external communication
The Controller may communicate the information of the data subject to any external natural or legal persons that it outsources for the selection process.
If the supplier accesses the data, he will do so in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and the instructions given by the Controller. The latter does not disclose personal information to other third parties without the consent of the data subject, unless required by law or an Authority:
- where necessary for reasons of national security;
- for reasons of general interest;
- in connection with a request from public authorities.
The provision of personal data is optional: refusal to do so will make it impossible for the Controller to proceed with the relevant processing and therefore to assess the possibility of establishing a collaboration relationship.
Are your data transferred abroad?
The data of the data subject are not transferred abroad.
What are your rights as data subject and how can you exercise them?
The European Regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as a data subject, specific rights.
For each processing, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and that are being processed;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data stored by the Controller corrected if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: you can request that the Controller stops sending commercial communications at any time;
- Right to oppose to decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you may request to refrain from receiving decisions based on exclusively automated processes, including profiling activities;
- Right to revoke your consent: you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing at any time;
- Right to contact the Supervisory Authority for the personal data protection: you have the right to contact the personal data protection Supervisory Authority if you have any doubts about the processing of your personal data by the Controller.
You may also exercise the following rights in certain circumstances:
- Right to have your personal data deleted: you may request that the Controller deletes your personal data if the purposes of the processing have ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal requirements to continue processing;
- Right to object to processing: you may request that the Controller stops processing your personal data;
- Right to limit processing: you have the right to request that the Controller limits the processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to have a copy of your data in a structured format that is transferable to another data Controller.
Should you decide to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail or write to the following address specifying your request and providing us with the information necessary to identify you: Officine Mario Dorin S.p.A Via Aretina, 388 50061 Compiobbi (FI) - e-mail email@example.com.
The Controller will answer you within one month. If for some reason we are unable to respond, we will provide you with a detailed explanation as to why we cannot meet your request.